About this resource:
We often receive requests for coffee meetings or “pick your brain sessions”. These meetings often lead nowhere and we feel as if it was a total waste of time. Also, if you have several of these meetings per week, you may start to loose track. This template helps you keep control and stay on track.
How to use:
- When a meeting is confirmed, print out a copy of the template.
- Complete all the boxes in the top (green) area.
- Write bullet points in the “agenda” area. What is the meeting about? What do you want to achieve?
- Scan or take a picture of the template and send it to all other parties who will attend the meeting. Ask if they wish to add to the agenda (and then update if needed).
- Take the template with you to the meeting and use the “notes” area to jot down anything you wish during the meeting.
- Near the end of the meeting, all parties need to agree on action points and deadlines. Write these in the appropriate areas on the template.
- After the meeting, send a scan or picture of the updated template to all parties concerned.
- Schedule your own Action Points into your planner and action accordingly.